- Just this side of heaven is a place called the Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...
- IN LOVING MEMORY
- Grand Champion, Regional Winner
- Vanir Blue Skky
- CFA SECOND BEST OF BREED 2001-2002
- Blue Classic Tabby with White
- We lost our beloved Sky-man the summer of 2005. Iowa State University Veterinary Hospitals ran every test possible feline luekemia, FIV, and FIP and could find nothing. He battled bravely but finally they realized that he had a people form of leukemia and in the process developed hepatic lipadosis. Our vet informed us that he was never going to improve. We made the tough decision to let him cross over the rainbow bridge and held him in our arms as he was put to sleep. We miss you greatly Mr. Sky-man and know that you are always in our hearts and minds.
- Champion Skogeier Phantom of Vanir
- We lost our beloved Phantom in the summer of 2002, to a brain embolisim, which was found on his necropsy. We miss you greatly Mr. Phantom of the Opera and know that you are always in our hearts and minds.
- Grand Champion
- Aqua Dolagon Hobi of Vanir
- Brown Patched Mactabby with White
- We lost our beloved Hobi the spring of 2004. During a difficult pregnancy, she developed hepatic lipadosis. Our vet informed us that she was never going to improve. We made the tough decision to let her cross over the rainbow bridge and held her in our arms as she was put to sleep.
Subscribe to Newsletters